Business Continuity Management
Organisations today face an increased range of critical dependencies and risks. Continuity of services and processes in the event of disruptions cannot be taken for granted. It requires a clear understanding of mission-critical processes, an organisational culture of risk prevention, and well-exercised Business Continuity plans that can be invoked to minimise the downtime and impact during incidents.
”Climate risk and continuity management projects need to be carried out and we need to start now, because it will not be possible to implement all the necessary measures at once. Resilience is the aim: whatever hits the City of Stockholm, we need to be able to effectively plan, respond and recover from it.”
– Lena-Marie Fritzberg, Safety Strategist, City of Stockholm
4C Strategies supports organisations throughout the life-cycle to build, verify and track BCM capability. We work with our clients to identify and map their critical organisational processes, resources and dependencies.
- BCM programs, including strategies, policy, criteria model and plans, in accordance with ISO 27001 and 22301.
- Business Impact Analyses, including mapping of critical infrastructure, dependency analyses and risk assessments.
- Maturity Model and Benchmarking systems to track progression.
- Testing of BCPs, training and exercises of BCM programs.
- Audits for Business Continuity programs, suppliers and vendors.
- Interim Business Continuity Manager role.
Request a demo
Get in touch
Request a consultation
Want to learn more?
Discover how you can build your Business Continuity Management capability with our advisory services and Exonaut® software solutions.