Business Continuity Management
“4C Strategies have contributed to our business continuity program and strategic crisis management with their expertise as well as with their flexible and innovative working methods. This was key in preparing us for the ISO 22301 certification of our production facilities”
– Niclas Johansson, Business Continuity Manager, GE Healthcare
4C Strategies helps organizations build, verify and track their business continuity capability. We work in the most high risk and heavily regulated sectors of society, to maintain mission-critical activities and recover effectively during a disruption. Our services are delivered in accordance with the ISO 22301 standard, and we also prepare clients for ISO certification. Our approach to building organisational resilience integrates business continuity with risk management and incident management, in both our advisory services and Exonaut® software.
Organisations today face an increased range of critical dependencies and risks. Continuity of services and processes in the event of disruptions cannot be taken for granted. It requires a clear understanding of critical processes, an organisational culture of risk prevention, and well-exercised Business Continuity plans that can be invoked to minimise the downtime and impact during incidents.
- Business Continuity Management (BCM) programs, including strategies, policies, criteria models and plans, in accordance with ISO 22301.
- Business Impact Analyses, including mapping of critical infrastructure, dependency analyses and risk assessments.
- Capability Maturity Model and Benchmarking systems to track progression.
- Testing of Business Continuity Plans.
- BCM training and exercises.
- Audits for Business Continuity programs, suppliers and vendors.
- Embedded BCM experts and interim Business Continuity Managers.
Exonaut® Business Continuity Manager
4C’s BCM services are complemented by Exonaut® Business Continuity Manager, our web-based and mobile solution to digitalise, test and invoke your business continuity plans. Exonaut BCM forms part of the Exonaut readiness management platform, with fully integrated solutions for risk management, business continuity, compliance management and training and exercises. 4C software developers and implementation teams work closely with our management consultants to ensure that Exonaut is continually evolving based on our project needs, client feedback, and industry best practice.
Request a demo
Get in touch
Request a consultation
Want to learn more?
Discover how you can build your Business Continuity Management capability with our advisory services and Exonaut® software solutions.