Today, there are new demands on risk management to act as an enabler for better organizational and business decisions. However, traditional models don’t support those organizations or business units that operate and indeed thrive under inherently higher risk conditions. 4C Strategies provides a structured, systematic and integrated approach to risk management, on both a project and enterprise-wide level.
4C’s advisory services encompass each phase of the risk management process – identification, analysis, evaluation and treatment – and integrates them with business continuity and crisis management to ensure organisation-wide resilience. Our consultants have been actively involved in developing international risk management standards, such as ISO 31000, which guide our service delivery and software development.
”Our partnership with 4C Strategies provided us with international expertise combined with local know-how. When 700 000 people are watching, there is no room for error.”
– Niklas Carlsson, CEO of the 2019 FIS Alpine World Ski Championships.
Risk Management Services
- Risk Management programs including policy, guidelines, risk appetite, criteria model, KPIs and templates.
- Integrated Risk Management, aligning risk, business continuity and crisis management programs.
- Capability Maturity Model and Benchmarking systems to track progression.
- Risk and vulnerability assessments.
- Training and exercise programs.
- Facilitation of risk workshops.
- Project and Enterprise Risk Management.
- Embedded risk experts and interim Risk Managers.
Exonaut® Risk Manager
4C’s risk management services are complemented by Exonaut Risk Manager, our web-based and mobile solution to deliver a structured, systematic and integrated approach to project-based and enterprise-wide risks. Exonaut Risk Manager forms part of the Exonaut readiness management platform, with fully integrated solutions for risk management, business continuity, compliance management and training and exercises. 4C software developers and implementation teams work closely with our management consultants to ensure that Exonaut is continually evolving based on our project needs, client feedback, and industry best practice.
Request a demo
Get in touch
Request a consultation
Want to learn more?
Discover how you can build your Risk Management capability with our services and Exonaut® software solutions.