Risk is an inherent part of any business. In order to evolve with a changing environment without hindering daily operations, organisations must take a structured, systematic and integrated approach to risk.
Our services encompass each phase of the risk management process – identification, analysis, evaluation and treatment – and integrates them with business continuity and crisis management to ensure organisation-wide resilience. Our consultants have been actively involved in developing international risk management standards, such as ISO 31000, which guide our advisory services and software delivery.
”Our partnership with 4C Strategies provided us with international expertise combined with local know-how. When 700 000 people are watching, there is no room for error.”
– Niklas Carlsson, CEO of the 2019 FIS Alpine World Ski Championships.
Risk Management Services
- Risk Management programs including policy, guidelines, risk appetite, criteria model, KPIs and templates.
- Integrated Risk Management, aligning risk, continuity and crisis management programs.
- Maturity Model and Benchmarking systems to track progression.
- Risk and vulnerability assessments.
- Training and education programs.
- Facilitation of risk workshops.
- Project and Enterprise Risk Management.
- Embedded risk experts and interim Risk Managers.
Request a demo
Get in touch
Request a consultation
Want to learn more?
Discover how you can build your Risk Management capability with our services and Exonaut® software solutions.