Business Continuity Management Software
Continuity of critical processes in the event of major disruption is not a given. It requires management commitment, time, user-friendly tools and an embedded culture of preparedness. 4C Strategies provides both business continuity services and software solutions for a fully integrated approach to building organisational resilience.
Exonaut Business Continuity Manager is a web-based, end-to-end solution to maintain organizational resilience and ensure efficient recovery during a business outage. The solution implements an integrated and automated business continuity program, including continuity planning, risk assessments, incident management and disaster tracking. Customised continuity dashboards provide a comprehensive status overview of critical resources and response efforts in real-time, enabling risk-informed decision-making.
- Integrated Continuity. Connect business and IT continuity in the same system with risk and incident management for robust organisational resilience.
- Custom Dashboards. Visualise continuity plan status and risk exposure with customised, real-time dashboards.
- BIA Mapping. Business Impact Analysis mapping of critical dependencies, Recovery Time Objectives (RTOs) and Maximum Tolerable Periods of Disruption (MTPDs).
- Risk Assessments. Conduct risk assessments against probability of exceeding RTOs/MTPDs.
- Continuity Plan Testing. Develop, review, test and invoke business continuity plans using either web or mobile applications.
- Document Management. Permission-based access to updated continuity plans and documents for each asset.
- Situational Awareness. Dashboards provide a real-time executive overview of critical dependencies as well as operational, organisational and IT continuity status.
- Efficiency. Continuity plans can be tested and executed from the tool, ensuring they are both fit-for-purpose and ensure a timely response to incidents.
- Information Security. Cyber Essentials PLUS certification and NATO accreditation to Secret and Unclassified level. Cloud services hosted in Sweden within Tier 3 data centers certified by the Uptime Institute.
- Simplified Task Management. Invocation of plans creates workflow of tasks distributed enterprise-wide to the right individuals and functions, along with SMS, email or in-system notifications.
- Automated Reporting. Save time and resources in the collection, consolidation and reporting of business continuity data.
- Scalable Growth. Fully scalable based on number of users as well as integration with other Exonaut solutions for Risk, Compliance and Incident Management.
Request a demo
Get in touch
Request a consultation
Gain deeper insights
Discover how you can ensure continuity with our Exonaut® Business Continuity Management software solution.