Training & Exercises
To meet today’s changing risk landscape, plans and procedures must be complemented with a robust exercise program to build, verify and track crisis management capability. Exercises enable participants to learn efficiently and to make mistakes in a safe environment and thus be better prepared to manage a real crisis. They also expose organisational vulnerabilities so that these can be acted upon in advance.
We offer training and exercise services ranging from individual desktop or simulated exercises to comprehensive capability development programs. Our services cover all phases of the exercise cycle from planning to execution to evaluation.
Training & Exercise Services
- Planning and delivery of all types of exercises (desktop, simulation, distributed, cross-sector and escalation).
- Mapping of training and exercise needs.
- Setting strategic objectives and roadmaps.
- Developing a maturity model, benchmarking and tracking progression.
- Evaluation and reporting.
Request a demo
Get in touch
Request a consultation
Want to learn more?
Discover how you can build your crisis management capability with our services and Exonaut® software solutions.