The EXONAUT® Experimentation and Trials Management solution is used by some of the world’s leading Armed Forces to tackle time consuming processes during trials and experiments.
Thank you for downloading!
The resource will be sent to the given email address. You are welcome to contact us with any question you may have.
download our Solution Brief about The Exonaut® Experimentation & Trials Management solution
Features & Benefits
- SCHEDULING: Plan and track all experimentation and trials activity concurrently in time and space.
- SITUATIONAL AWARENESS: Monitor the progress and compare the findings of your activity in real time.
- ALERTS:SMS alerts, email and push notifications can be sent manually or triggered automatically.
- SECURE COMMUNICATION:Connect the right people in the organization with secure, encrypted messaging, while facilitating timely access to critical information.
- MOBILE ACCESS:Our native apps provides personnel with permissions-based access to updated experimentation plans, tasks, and encrypted communications, alongside the power to capture time and date stamped user feedback with supporting photographic and video evidence.
- FLEXIBLE:End-to-end management of all experimentation and trials activity in one platform, from enduring capability experimentation to one-off new product trials.
- EFFICIENT:Supports observers on-the-ground posing the right questions, alongside the relevant criteria and product information, at the point-of-need. Automates the collation and visualisation of feedback.
- CONTROL: Provides a Common Operational Picture (COP) for trial managers to track progress of all activity.
- BESPOKE ANALYSIS: Dashboards can be customised to exacting requirements to visualise the data in order to answer the important questions, and reports can easily be generated for the overall trial or for individual candidates.
- AGILE: Unique integration plug-ins can easily be designed and deployed to feed and/or collect data from other systems.
- NETWORKED DATA CAPTURE: Provides live progress and analysis to all trial and experiment stakeholders.
- REPEATABLE: The ability to reuse parts of, or entire, activities is a key feature of Exonaut, enabling like-for-like comparison of multiple experimentation candidates with minimal staff burden.
Want to learn more?
Discover how to plan, conduct and exploit your trials and experiments with our Experimentation & Trials Management software solution.
Military Training Management Solutions
Learn about 4C's instrumental end-to-end support in Exercise Cerberus 22, the British Army’s largest and most ambitious exercise in Europe for over a decade.
Commonwealth Games Training – Supporting HQ West Midlands
Exercise Blue MacCaw was a mission rehearsal exercise for the British Army’s Headquarters West Midlands, designed to test its ability to deliver security, ceremonial, and
Exonaut: Powering the US Army’s Training Management Tool (TMT)
We find out more about the Training Management Tool (TMT) powered by Exonaut® used by the US Army in its Synthetic Training Environment (STE).
Motivating individual soldiers with MyMIMIR
Find out how MyMIMIR gives Commanders and soldiers a new perspective on training performance by monitoring individual soldiers’ activity and presenting it collectively.
Supporting the Swedish Armed Forces for two decades
Since 2001, the Swedish Armed Forces have been instrumental in the development of 4C's Exonaut software. Find out more about this collaboration, which spans two decades.