Exonaut offers an integrated trial and experimentation management system. Experimental criteria, questions sets and objectives can be mapped in the system to activities most suited to analysing the hypothesis or objective. Objective and subjective data against the criteria can then be assessed and recorded into the system in near real time and be available to inform the conduct of subsequent activities and/or generate user defined outputs.
- End to end trial management system enabling the design, delivery and performance capture & exploitation.
- Design. Enables multiple planning teams to concurrently plan trial and experimental activities into a single, live plan of test.
- Delivery. Enables controlling HQs to coherently manage the delivery of dispersed activities
- Collect. Enables the near real time capture of time/date stamped evidence supported by photos and videos, and user feed back
- Assess. Enables the comparison of like for like performance and assurance of the captured data
- Exploit. All captured data available for exploitation and the generation of user defined outputs and reports.
- Information Management. Activity plans & programmes, data collection plans and supporting documentation available on native mobile app to deployed teams in the field.
- Enhanced Objective Data Capture. Provides the trial teams with the focussed question sets and ability to collect near real time observations on candidate performance.
- Combined Subjective Data Capture. Enables the capture of user feedback alongside the objective observations into a single Exonaut system for exploitation – in near real time.
- Evidence of Performance. Enables the capture of supporting evidence e.g. photos and videos alongside observations of performance
- Assurance of Captured Data. Enables controlling C/S’s to track the data collection, identify issues, compare performance and assure the quality of data collected.
Request a demo
Get in touch
Request a consultation
Gain More Insights
Discover how our Exonaut® Experimentation software solution can enable the mapping, management and evaluation of experimental objectives, the storage and exploitation of data and the visualisation of results.