The Exonaut Lessons Solutions enables coherent management throughout the lessons process (Observation, Analysis, Endorsement & Tasking, Implementation and Monitoring, Validation and Dissemination). Data entry is facilitated using mobile applications, allowing ‘in field’ observation capture. Bespoke business intelligence dashboards allow collaborative and intuitive exploitation of the data at every stage.
- Configurable Templates. Fully configurable forms for proposed lesson (observation) entry; with the ability to attach multi-media files as evidence.
- Permissions-Based Access. Limiting access based on individual or group-based user permissions ensures data control and security.
- Audit Trail. Fully auditable lessons data (eg: geotagged, date time group stamp, author stamp, change log etc).
- Custom Dashboards. Data visualised in a tailorable, interactive business intelligence tool.
- Secure, Encrypted Communication. Each lesson has an in-built chat function to enable secure discussion across geographically dispersed organisations.
- Efficiency. Increased efficiencies in time and manpower. Eg. The Head of the Lessons Cell at NATO HQ ARRC assessed that Exonaut enabled them to be 30% more efficient as well as surpassing user quality expectations.
- Coherence. Standardised Proposed Lessons Forms, enabling all data to be quickly and intuitively compared and analysed.
- Scalability. Exonaut is fully scalable as required, allowing large amounts of data to be analysed and exploited.
- Capability Tracking. Effortless tracking of lessons from observation to dissemination using data visualisation and notification rules.
- Data Visualisation. Powerful analysis and exploitation views to enable evidence based presentations and briefings to the Chain of Command.
Request a demo
Get in touch
Request a consultation
Gain More Insights
Discover how our Exonaut® Lessons Management software solution can support national and NATO lesson processes enabling the capture of lessons data, its management through the lessons process, and its display in configurable dashboards for rapid exploitation.