IT and Telecommunication network infrastructures such as cables, satellites, and cellular towers, play an important role in maintaining the stability of society worldwide. The protection of these critical infrastructures and their supporting structure is becoming increasingly challenging to both public and private organizations as the threat of cyber attacks and IT outages increase.
4C Strategies offers comprehensive advisory services and software solutions to build, verify and track organizational resilience for the IT sector, Telecommunications and other critical infrastructure providers. Our services cover each phase of the risk, continuity and crisis management life cycles, delivered in accordance with international standards and industry best practice. Our approach is grounded in the strategic integration of risk, continuity and crisis management and continuous capability development through training and exercises. Add to that our Exonaut software and you have a complete end-to-end solution that will ultimately enable you to better support people, commerce and society.
4C Strategies has extensive consulting expertise and software experience from the IT and Telecom sectors, including the following:
- Delivered large-scale cyber exercises for Statnett, the Norwegian state owned national power grid system owner, including the Black Screen exercise for the Nordic region with 84 representatives from 16 agencies.
- Performed a series of crisis simulation exercises for a global telecom operator.
- Strengthened business continuity and incident management capability for Openreach (formerly BT Telecom)
- Implemented an end-to-end incident management system for Tele2, one of the largest telecom operators in Sweden.
- Facilitated a series of international cyber exercises with ENISA, the EU Cyber Security Agency and the US Department of Homeland Security