Incident & Crisis Management
Exonaut Incident and Crisis Manager is a web-based, end-to-end solution for deviation reporting, incident tracking, and escalation to crisis response. The system integrates mobile reporting templates, custom dashboards, crisis alerts, and decision support tools to provide enterprise-wide abilities to manage incidents in real time. With permissions-based mobile or web-based access, Exonaut ICM allows key stakeholders to coordinate response activities regardless of location.
- Alerting Tools. Automatically notify stakeholders, individually or by group, with SMS alerts, email and push notifications.
- Operational Control. Support crisis response with situational awareness maps updated with information from the frontlines, an automated log of minutes and actions, and centralised task management to execute crisis plans.
- Secure Communications. Collaborate and communicate through the web and mobile app in a secure, encrypted manner.
- Custom Dashboards. Comprehensive overviews of incident metrics, deviation trends, and crisis-related information and maps.
- Mobile Access. Mobile app provides personnel with permissions-based access to updated crisis plans, task lists, and the latest situation updates.
- Automated Reporting. Custom reports are generated and distributed on an automated basis, with charts, graphs and structured incident data for export in .DOC, .XLS, and .PDF formats.
- Reduction in Crisis Response Time. Mobilisation of Crisis Management Teams (CMTs) can be instantly triggered when a certain type of event occurs, saving valuable time in times of crisis.
- Common Approach to Crisis Response. With preconfigured templates for CMT meetings, observations from the field, and task management and tracking, Exonaut facilitates a coordinated response to crisis events across an organisation.
- Information Exchange. Increased information sharing across organisations, using multiple, secure communication channels to break down silos.
- Efficient use of Resources. Increased efficiency by digitally managing multiple incidents simultaneously and using automated notifications instead of a manual dispatching function.
- Data-Driven Best Practice. All incident logs, actions and reports stored in the same place, as a digital audit trail for effective and transparent after-action review.
- Scalable Growth. Fully scalable based on number of users as well as integration with other Exonaut solutions, including Risk Management, Business Continuity and Training and Exercises.
Request a demo
Get in touch
Request a consultation
Want to learn more?
Discover how to build, verify and track your crisis management capability with our Incident & Crisis Management software solution.