The EU’s Network and Information Systems (NIS) Directive aims to strengthen network and information security for socially important activities in the fields of energy, transport, banking and finance, health care, drinking water supply, digital infrastructure and digital services.
The following Competent Authorities and companies are concerned:
- Authorities and Companies and suppliers of socially critical services and functions in energy, transport, banking and finance, health care, delivery and distribution of drinking water and digital infrastructure.
- Digital service providers such as cloud services, digital marketplaces and internet-based search engines.
The new law will place very high demands on these organisations to have a systematic, structured and continuous work with IT security, both in terms of processes and systems. If the organisations cannot prove this, the sentence may ban of business activity or expensive fines.
How can we help you?
In order to ensure that your organisation meets the high standards, 4C Strategies helps to:
- Define which of your services and processes are socially important and affected by NIS.
- Map your IT-environment to identify dependencies and vulnerabilities that need to be addressed.
- Work through existing reporting structures and create a clear incident reporting routine to ensure adequate reporting to right stakeholder.
4C Strategies is a leading player in cyber security with our broad and deep knowledge of information security, total defence, incident management and IT-continuity. We work today with a large number of suppliers of socially responsible activities. In addition to consulting services, we also offer a security-classified incident reporting software, Exonaut®. Contact us and we will tell you more.
Our off-the-shelf solutions are built based on long-term experience supporting clients across a variety of industries, authorities and organisations, achieving best in class Risk Management, Business Continuity and Incident & Crisis Management capabilities. Book a meeting with one of our expert consultants to discuss your needs and requirements.