The Aviation and Transport industries are constantly facing an array of new emerging threats that can have a huge impact on not only the operational landscape, but the organisation as a whole. Regulatory requirements in combination with rapid changes in technology and automation, introduces an increase in complexity and intricate system interdependencies.
A growing number of stakeholders are becoming involved to meet these challenges, often resulting in fragmented and time-consuming processes.
Integrated solutions for training, risk, business continuity and crisis management
”As a former commercial pilot, I try to instill the culture of aviation safety and preparedness to our customers across industries”
Anne-Mette went from being a commercial pilot to crisis manager with 4C Strategies. Learn how she applies her experience of risk, continuity and crisis management in the aviation industry to her work with 4C’s customers in mission critical sectors.
4C Strategies has extensive consulting and software expertise and experience in helping transport sector customers strengthen their operational resilience.
4C Strategies has, for example:
- Implemented an integrated risk and incident management system for a major European airport.
- Delivered a multi-sector emergency services simulation exercise in the London Underground using our exercise management solution.
- Conducted a simulation exercise for Swedish Air Traffic Control.
- Provided an Enterprise Risk Management system for a UK-based global airline.
- Developed and implemented a risk, incident and crisis framework and software solution for a Swedish transportation authority.