Nordic Bank digitalises its crisis management
Leading the digital transformation of crisis management in the financial sector
Customer: One of the largest banks in the Nordic Region
Challenge: The Bank lacked a robust and information secure system to alert, mobilise and coordinate its different Crisis Management Teams (CMTs), create a common operational picture, and log events.
Solution: Implementation of Exonaut Incident and Crisis Manager
Benefits: A streamlined and automated response by CMTs in multiple countries with customised reporting templates, alerting tools, escalation procedures, and access to the latest crisis plans.
One of the largest banks in the Nordic Region has digitalised its crisis preparedness and response by implementing the Exonaut® Incident & Crisis Management Solution. The Bank utilises the system to alert, mobilise and coordinate its different Crisis Management Teams (CMTs), create a common operational picture, and log events. The end-to-end solution also ensures access to updated crisis plans and playbooks, as well as a digital audit trail for after-action review.
Key benefits for the Bank include:
- A streamlined and automated response by CMTs in multiple countries with customised reporting templates, alerting tools, escalation procedures, and access to the latest crisis plans.
- Easy, mobile access to incident-related information. The members of the Bank’s different CMTs are rarely in the same place at the same time. The CMTs can, through Exonaut’s secure, mobile interface, instantly activate and manage the situation from wherever they located.
- A common operational picture with real-time maps, activity logs, and crisis dashboards.
- Support for crisis training and exercises. The Bank uses Exonaut for all of its crisis training and exercises to increase the CMTs familiarity with the solution and log activities for post exercise review.
- Cloud-based solution, for increased reliability of accessing Exonaut’s incident management tools and data in emergency situations.
The Exonaut® Incident & Crisis Management Solution has also helped the Bank to streamline and unify their crisis management processes. A unified response and a common operational picture are critical in a crisis situation says Jonatan Jürisoo, Key Account Manager for the Bank.
Request a demo
Get in touch
Request a consultation
WANT TO LEARN MORE?
Discover how to build, verify and track your crisis management capability with our Incident & Crisis Management software solution.
Some of the features of the Exonaut® Incident & Crisis Management Solution are:
- Alerting Tools. SMS alerts, email and push notifications can be sent manually or triggered automatically based on incident type, severity or other parameters.
- Secure Communication. Connect the right people in the organisation with secure, encrypted communication, while facilitating access to critical information.
- Operational Control. Support crisis response with situational awareness maps updated with information from the frontlines, an automated log of minutes and actions, mobile collaboration capabilities, and centralised task management to execute crisis plans.
- Mobile Access. Mobile app provides personnel with permissions-based access to updated crisis plans, task lists, and secure communication channels.
- Emergency Roll Call. Track the safety status and GPS location of your personnel using the ‘I Am Safe’ automated roll call system.
- Travel Safety. Equip your staff with the latest security information on their mobile devices and track their status and GPS location in times of emergency.
Common benefits of the Exonaut® Incident & Crisis Management Solution are:
- Reduction in Crisis Response Time. Convening Crisis Management Teams (CMTs) can be instantly triggered when a certain type of event occurs, saving valuable time in times of crisis. Mobile access to CMT communications and actions allows decision makers to participate regardless of location.
- Common Approach to Crisis Response. With preconfigured templates for CMT meetings, observations from the field, and task management and tracking, Exonaut facilitates a unified response to crises across an organisation.
- Secure and Updated Document Management. Crisis plans, contact lists and other documents are up to date and readily available on web and mobile applications in a secure, permissions-based manner, whether on or off line.
- Develop Best Practice with Post-Crisis Review. All actions are logged within Exonaut with a time and date stamp, to provide a digital audit trail for effective after-action review.
- Automated Reporting. Simplified post-crisis reporting, with the ability to export crisis data and dashboards into PDF, .DOC, HTML and .PPT formats. • Scalable Growth. Integrated and scalable based on number of users and Exonaut software modules, including Risk, Business Continuity, and Training and Exercise Management.