Managing risk proactively helps organisations satisfy their internal and external requirements, fulfil corporate responsibilities and inspire market confidence through enhanced business performance. Risk management today is not only focused on managing financial or reputational risks, but it has become a holistic process, which covers all types of risk, enterprise-wide.
We provide clients with Enterprise Risk Management solutions that allows any organisation, large or small, to take control of their risk management activities in full accordance to the international risk management standard ISO 31000. Ranging from support to the development of risk criteria models, definition of risk appetite and design of risk management methodologies.
- An enterprise-wide “helicopter view” of all risks and their status across business units, sites and capital projects with risk identification, analysis and treatment according to ISO 31000.
- Allows the optimisation of financial reserves and economic capital across the portfolio of organisational units and projects.
- Workflow management driven by assignment of responsibilities and risk ownership.
- Increased operational (business) and strategic (executive) awareness around risk exposure and opportunities.
- Delivers single version of the truth, improving reliability & audit of decision-making on risk.
- Delivers transparency of risk exposure to all those who “need to know”.
Request a demo
Get in touch
Request a consultation
Gain deeper insights
Regardless of what industry you are in, risks and crisis are business critical. Learn more about how you can limit risks connected to your business with the Exonaut® software suite.