We uphold the highest levels of information security in accordance with international standards and best practice.
- Secure, customizable permission structure restricts access to sensitive data.
- NATO Secret and Unclassified accreditation of Exonaut software.
- Regular information security audits and penetration testing by our clients, based on ISO27000, COBIT 4.1, ENISA IAF, PCI security standards.
- Fully compliant with national and international privacy and data protection regulations.
- Available as on-premise or SAAS/Cloud-based solution.
- Data Centers located in Sweden in accordance with Tier 3 Security standards, as regularly verified with audit and penetration testing.
Cyber Essentials Plus
Our cyber security and cloud hosting infrastructure are certified with the IASME Cyber Essentials Plus standard. Cyber Essentials Plus is a UK Government-backed, industry-supported certification scheme designed to help organisations demonstrate operational security against common online threats. Selected by industry experts, the technical controls within the scheme reflect those covered in well-established standards, such as the ISO/IEC 27000 series, the Information Security Forum’s Standard of Good Practice for Information Security and the Standard for Information Assurance for Small and Medium Sized Enterprises.
While Cyber Essentials sets out the technical controls, Cyber Essentials Plus involves an annual certification process conducted by an independent, accredited assessor.