Exonaut 18 Release for Emergency Management:
- Exonaut 18 introduces the ability to draw freehand sketches in the map view, allowing operators to quickly sketch a plan from the tablet or smartphone that is immediately distributed to users both in the field and in the command center.
- Enhance the sketch by providing icons from a fully customizable icon library
- A picture says more than a thousand words – but in a life or death situation, you want to quickly focus on the words that matter. In the Exonaut Observer app, take pictures and annotate them with drawings and text, in order to provide colleagues and incident command with a clear picture of what you are looking at.
- Multiple map layers – in Exonaut 18, you can provide geographic information on multiple layers, ensuring that detailed information is not seen unless it is needed. For example, you can place a building on the map, but hide the critical details of that building (entrances, assembly areas, fire alarms, risk objects…) until you need it.
- Drone support – Exonaut 18 provides the foundation for field operatives to call in autonomous drones to support them during missions. Operatives can call for drone support and redirect hovering drones in order to capture live video and images from previously unavailable perspectives. Captured information is distributed in real time between field and command.
BUILD, VERIFY & TRACK YOUR READINESS CAPABILITIES
Learn how Exonaut® software can help your organisation to plan, design, deliver, evaluate and exploit both individual and collective training to deliver on your strategic and operational objectives.