Incident & Crisis Management
From industrial action to product recall, system failure to a pandemic, a crisis can come in a variety of shapes and sizes. A major incident or crisis can affect and disrupt any business. Effective Incident and Crisis Management (ICM) relies upon the right people being equipped with the right skills and tools to deliver a response at the right time.
Our solutions include development of ICM maturity model and metrics, design of ICM plans, processes and tools and real-time incident or crisis support, to help people’s ability to deliver an effective response to a major incident or crisis.
- Plan, design and visualise the parameters of an organisation i.e. organisational entities, compliance and capability objectives, activities, and geographical locations.
- The incident and activity control centre allows administrators to track ongoing events in real time, distribute documents and handle incoming observations.
- Contribute observations, share geographical positions and monitor the organisation’s response to an incident in real time.
- One solution to communicate, build situational awareness and track events in real time for faster incident response and lowered negative operational impact.
- Possibility to train, as you respond and respond, as you train, all in one Solution.
- Replace costly “single function apps” with a configurable and integrated system, allowing to easily emulate and digitise existing, manual report templates and routines, built to support online and offline use.
Gain deeper insights
Regardless of what industry you are in, risks and crisis are business critical. Learn more about how you can limit risks connected to your business with the Exonaut® software suite.