Training & Exercise Management
This includes individual training, low-level team-based training such as table-top exercises, and large-scale distributed exercises supported by simulations with multiple, complex objective sets. Exonaut also supports evaluation, experimentation, lessons capture and management, and allows for seamless integration with simulation and command and control systems.
With a very strong pedigree supporting Military Training and Exercises, Exonaut also has proven utility in the most high risk and heavily regulated sectors of society, including Aviation, Emergency Services, Energy, Finance, Telecommunications and Transportation. It is the core foundation for building, verifying and tracking organisational readiness capacity.
- Accredited and Secure. Advanced permissions and security protocols; accredited for SECRET information by several Armed Forces including NATO.
- NATO Standard. Compliant with NATO OCC E&F, CREVAL, MAREVAL & TACEVAL standards and algorithms.
- Single system with seamless integration. Supports integration with third party training, simulation, command and control, and exercise systems.
- Transparency and Cooperation. Enables collaboration in the scheduling, design, development, delivery, evaluation and analysis of all types of training events on a common platform in real-time.
- Conduct Exercises anywhere at any time. Expeditionary and mobile working facilitated by Exonaut’s unique ‘master/slave’ database functionality.
- Custom Data Display. Advanced filtering functions to display calendars, timelines, maps and lists and generate user defined views and reports on exercises, readiness activities, objectives, participating units, key resources, support requirements and more.
- Mobile Application. Distribute information, observe and collect exercise results and feedback in real- time from the field with our mobile interface.
- Trend Analysis. Visualise, analyse and exploit trends in training performance and delivery based on Exonaut data or integrated external sources.
- Single Source. An integrated, end to end solution to support all types of training and exercise activities; all training data is stored, managed and accessed from a single system.
- Decision Support. Supports objective based training, performance and progression management and delivers a clear visualization of training risk; all of which enable an enhanced understanding of readiness and the prioritisation of training resource.
- Efficient use of Resources. Creates more a more effective and efficient training and exercise programme allowing the re-use of training and exercise activities from the Exonaut databases, saving time and money for organisations and exercise planners.
- Knowledge Management. Supports inter-organisational collaboration, increasing effectiveness, efficiency and knowledge sharing.
- Enhanced Preparation. Transparent training schedules and performance records result in a clearer understanding of training requirements and aid preparation in advance of training events. Exercise delivery staff, observers and mentors have accurate and real-time information to better design relevant training and coach and train participants.
- Agile and Simple Re-planning. Real-time evaluation of exercise and training objectives allows for rapid re-planning of ongoing training events, increasing the possibility to reach the required training readiness level and manage resource efficiently.
- Real-Time Visualisation and Exploitation. Instant and automatic visualisation of training results in dashboards and reports.
- Scalable Growth. Integrated and scalable based on number of users and software modules from Exonaut readiness management suite, including Risk, Business Continuity and Crisis Management.
Book a workshop
Book a demo
Get in contact
Book a meeting
Want to learn more?
Discover how you can build and verify Readiness capability with our Training & Exercise Management software solution.