Emergency Roll Call
Exonaut’s Emergency Roll Call Solution enables organisations to notify their employees and monitor their safety status during an emergency, wherever they are located. Alerts are delivered as SMS or push notifications, with safety status displayed in live dashboards, maps and our native mobile application.
- Mass Notification. Easily notify, communicate with, and account for employees in emergency situations
- Dashboard Overview. Monitor employee status with custom dashboards and customised map views for the control room.
- Crisis Communication Templates. Preconfigured messaging templates and settings allow you to plan ahead and react faster to an emergency.
- Geofencing. Trigger custom messaging within a particular area during an emergency.
- Mobile Access. Emergency plans, contact lists and evacuation procedures are available on mobile and web applications, ensuring access to correct, updated information.
- Efficiency. Responses can be filtered by status, on Exonaut’s web or mobile application, enabling quick responses by phone, SMS or email – supported by the platform.
- Simplicity. Employees can easily respond via SMS without the need for logging in, with the responses displayed in real-time dashboards of safety status.
- Security. Secure, encrypted communication for both broadcast and chat functionality.
- Flexibility. Available as either a cloud-based or on-premise solution.
- Scalable Growth. Fully scalable based on number of users as well as integration with other Exonaut solutions, including Incident Management and Command and Control.
Request a demo
Get in touch
Request a consultation
Gain Deeper Insight
Discover how you can be supported through the operational life-cycle with our Exonaut® Emergency Roll Call software solution.
Exonaut® 18 Release
4C Strategies is pleased to announce that version 18 of the Exonaut Readiness Management Software Suite is now Generally Available. The more than one hundred changes and new features in Exonaut 18 will provide our users with an even more comprehensive toolbox for building and maintaining a state of readiness in the public, private and military sectors.