Command & Control Software
The operational environment today for emergency services is increasingly complex, involving multiple agencies and a large flow of different data streams. Managing the growing number of threats requires operators to become more agile, well-trained and informed at each stage of emergency response efforts.
Exonaut’s Command and Control software provides an integrated, web-based emergency management solution to support mission-critical decisions – from the control room to the front lines. The system provides a comprehensive incident overview with map-based situational awareness, asset tracking, incident logs and custom dashboards. Exonaut has been developed, and continues to evolve, to respond to frontline requirements from the military, police, fire and emergency medical services.
- Emergency Operation Centre. Centralised situational awareness and decision support platform with custom dashboards for multiple incidents, communication with field units, and a mobile interface.
- GIS Mapping. Dynamic, multi-layered maps with geo-fencing, location intelligence and real-time asset tracking.
- Alerting Tools. Customisable and automated alerts and notifications, including an Emergency Roll Call functionality.
- Incident Reporting. Incident log and custom reporting templates, with the ability to attach to geo-tag events and attach photo, video and audio evidence.
- Secure Communications. Broadcast and chat functionality for web and mobile app with secure, encrypted communications.
- Emergency Plans. Updated emergency plans and procedures are readily available on web and mobile applications.
- Centralised Command and Control. Single platform to direct, communicate with, and evaluate field based actions during an emergency.
- Offline Data Capture. Field units can capture incident data with their mobile devices, whether on or off line, with data synchronisation when connection is restored.
- Information Security. Cyber Essentials PLUS certification and NATO accreditation to Secret and Unclassified level. Cloud services hosted in Sweden within Tier 3 data centers certified by the Uptime Institute.
- Seamless Integration. Robust integration capability with external emergency dispatch services, map servers and data streams.
- Improved Information Exchange. Simplified communication and information sharing with field units in a secure, permissions-based manner.
- Scalable Growth. Fully scalable based on number of users as well as integration with other Exonaut solutions, including Training and Crisis Management.
Request a demo
Get in touch
Request a consultation
DISCOVER OUR SOLUTIONS
Discover how you Exonaut® can take your emergency management to the next level with our Command and Control software solution.