Command & Control
Exonaut® Command and Control is an integrated, out-of-the-box solution for public safety and emergency services sector. It provides the essential capabilities of the full operational lifecycle for emergency management, from training to incident response to evaluation. Exonaut has been developed, and continues to evolve, to respond to customer requirements from the military, police, fire and emergency health services.
- Crisis Mapping. Multi-layered crisis maps with geo-fencing, navigation support and coordination of field units and resources in real-time.
- Seamless Integration. Third-party Integration with external emergency dispatch services and data streams.
- Alerting and Crisis Management. Instant alerts and notifications, including the “I Am Safe” roll call functionality for serious emergencies, notifying the right people at the right time.
- Incident Reporting. Automated incident logs and customised reporting templates, with the ability to attach to geo-tag observations and attach photo, video and audio evidence.
- Secure Communications. Broadcast and chat functionality for web and mobile app with secure, encrypted communications.
- 360 Degree Situational Awareness. Comprehensive situational awareness with tracking of ongoing incidents, affected areas and sensitive objects, seamlessly integrated between field and command units.
- Information Exchange. Improved information sharing across organisation and multiple agencies in a secure, permissions-based manner.
- Document Management. Emergency plans and other documents are up to date and readily available on web and mobile applications.
- Scalable Growth. Integrated and scalable based on number of users and software modules from Exonaut readiness management suite, including Training and Exercise Solution.
- Real-Time Dashboard Overviews. Custom incident dashboards for operational response, instant analysis, and automated reporting.
Book a workshop
Book a demo
Get in contact
Book a meeting
Gain deeper insights
Discover how you can be supported through the operational life-cycle with our Exonaut® Command & Control software solution.