4C Strategies is pleased to announce its partnership with marcus evans for the upcoming 2nd annual Operational Resilience and Business Continuity Management in the Financial Sector conference, taking place on the 17th-18th June, 2021.
This virtual event will focus on how the financial sector takes progressive steps in its operational resilience journey towards execution and completion in the era of COVID-19. 4C will be attending with a virtual booth where you can find out how we can help you to build, verify and track your operational resilience.
4C Principal Consultants Klas Lindström and Ben White will also be speaking on the topic “Beyond Operational Resilience: Opportunities to gain from compliance”. This presentation will cover; Maximising the effect of ‘efficient’ Operational Resilience compliance, Capability development through effective training, testing and exercising, and Developing and enhancing Crisis Management response.
There will also be best practices and case studies from a wide range of speakers including:
- Edward Rhodes, UK Head of Resilience Strategy, Governance and Regulatory – BNY Mellon
- Nicola Bolis, Group Head of IT Service Continuity Management – AXA Group Operations
- Karen Gutierrez, Senior Advisor – Bank of England
- Will Watkinson, Regional Head, Operational Resilience, Europe & Americas – Standard Chartered
- Patrick Sloukgi, Group Head of Business Resilience – Zurich Insurance
- And many more
For the full agenda and list of speakers, please see the event website.
Special discounts may apply to 4C Strategies partners, product users, and affiliates. For more information, please contact us.
We look forward to seeing you at our virtual booth.
Read more about how Exonaut’s Operational Resilience software enables organisations to conduct their resilience, recovery and crisis approach.