Cyber Security & IT Continuity
Cyber security is one of the most prominent risks facing organisations and society at large. IT solutions alone simply can’t keep up to the sophistication, complexity and changing nature of attacks, making even the most robust systems vulnerable. The severity and range of threats are expanding with every new cyber incident, impacting reputations, personal information, and the financial bottom line.
Compliance obligations are also ramping up under the EU’s NIS Directive. This includes new demands on IT continuity, information security and incident reporting in the fields of energy, transport, banking and finance, health care, drinking water supply, digital infrastructure and digital services.
4C Strategies offers a comprehensive range of cyber security and IT continuity services, with regular testing and exercises to build, verify and track your readiness capability. We integrate IT risk, continuity and crisis management, to go beyond mere technological solutions towards and organisation-wide culture of cyber resilience.
Cyber Security & IT Continuity Services
- Cyber & IT Continuity programs, including policies, guidelines, and criteria models in accordance with ISO 27001 and 27031.
- Cyber risk and vulnerability assessments.
- IT dependency analyses, strategies and plans.
- Maturity Model and Benchmarking systems to track progression.
- Trainings, exercises and tests of IT Continuity measures.
- Cyber and information security compliance review and monitoring, including NIS directive.
- Audits for Cyber Security programs, suppliers and vendors.
- Interim IT Continuity Manager role.
Book a workshop
Book a demo
Get in contact
Book a meeting
Want to learn more?
Discover how you can build your crisis management capability with our advisory services and Exonaut® software solutions.