4C Strategies support a Military customer designing, managing and evaluating objective based training of increasing complexity through time and the progression of units towards readiness.
Historically, whilst the client’s training centers were well established and units followed a logical progression through a constructive, virtual and live training progression, exercises were frequently templated and disconnected from each other. Similarly, the reporting mechanism did not allow the passage of training data from one establishment or exercise to the next to facilitate intelligent exercise design or a centrally managed progression, nor were the chain of command able to efficiently track training risk.
4C Strategies were contracted to provide a software solution to address the requirement to manage the delivery of the increasingly complex exercises required to prepare units and headquarters for operations. As the client’s requirement matured, particularly with the need to better manage training progression and provide audit and assurance, 4C developed software and our consultant’s support evolved to make EXONAUT® the clear solution for providing an integrated collective training exercise management system (CTEMS). Our integrated software suite and our expert, largely ex-military, training consultants, including an embedded project manager, deliver the detailed support providing the backbone of the client’s objective based collective training management system.
Exonaut® has provided the capability to deliver:
- More effective training plans, more agile delivery and the ability to better understand and exploit training outputs.
- A detailed understanding of training risk which informs future training requirements and savings in time and costs in planning and delivery.
- A repository and log of the client’s collective training data allowing the exploitation of trends, evidence for concept and doctrine development, provision of learning material such as
- Observations from Training, Lessons Learned and support to experimentation.
- Trainers and Observers with the tools, in the form of electronic Battle boxes, Tactical Doctrine Notes etc to ensure they more effective in their role as both coaches and observers.
4C Strategies’ Development Cycle, Customer Development Academies and User Fora, in addition to our very close working relationship with the client, ensures that we have early visibility of their requirements and are able to be appropriately agile in meeting them so our solutions and support remain cutting edge and relevant.
Request a demo
Get in touch
Request a consultation
4C Strategies provides military clients with a broad range of tailored solutions designed to manage complex exercises, enable capability development, and enhance readiness across the organisation. Book a meeting with one of our expert consultants to discuss your requirements.
Exonaut® is accredited by NATO on Secret and Unclassified systems