The United Nations Global Compact is a UN pact to encourage businesses worldwide to adopt sustainable and socially responsible policies, and to report on their implementation. This initiative mobilises businesses and organisations across the world to work for positive change in terms of human rights, labour, environment and anti-corruption. The UN Global Compact is a principle-based framework for businesses, which are are brought together with UN agencies, labor groups and civil society.
4C Strategies has been a member of the UN Global Compact since 2008. As part of 4C’s broader sustainability journey, we are taking an active role in promoting the Global Compact principles in our daily operations and long-term ambitions. The following are some of the measures that we are taking to promote the UN Global Compact principles:
- Provided pro-bono work for chartiable organisations and non-profits.
- Implemented a company-wide gender and environmental policy.
- Revised company travel policy to reduce our carbon footprint.
- Introduced a recycling program at 4C offices.
- Collected used clothing, toys and goods for those in need.
- Trained employees in anti-corruption practices, based on the ISO 37001 standard.
Our ambition is that our work with the Global Compact should not only help make the world a better place but also to make 4C Strategies a more attractive, modern and equitable employer.
Read more about the UN Global Compact here.
News and Insights
Why are metrics so important for operational resilience?
What is Business Continuity Management?
Request a demo
Get in touch
Request a consultation
Connect with us
Discover how you can build your risk, business continuity and crisis management capability with our services and Exonaut® software solutions. Book a meeting with one of our expert consultants to discuss your requirements.